We are an Elder Law firm focused on Trust and Estate Planning and Administration. We are located in Spokane, WA with locations also in the Tri-Cities and Coeur d’Alene. We are seeking an experienced Associate Attorney.
$70,000-$90,000 DOE + bonus and an amazing benefits package.
This associate will be responsible for all aspects of clients’ cases including:
- Conducting initial consultations and devising strategies
- Delegating work to paralegals and legal assistants, and monitoring their work
- Preparing documents for sophisticated Estate Plans
- Leading and participating in final meetings with clients
Our preferred candidate:
- Is an active member of the State Bar of WA and possibility of ID
- Has three (3) to five (5) years of legal experience
- Has Estate Planning and/or Estate Administration experience
- Has the capacity to handle cases and clients independently (after a period of orientation and monitored work)
- Shows compassion when dealing with clients and has a talent for winning their confidence and respect
- Is willing to work hard to see that our clients receive top-notch service and results
- We are looking for someone who has character, intelligence, and integrity; and someone who contributes positively to the atmosphere within the office
$70,000 – $90,000 DOE+ bonus
About Evergreen Elder Law, LLC
Our Firm is committed to helping seniors create comprehensive legal, financial, and physical security for themselves and their families. We have the knowledge, compassion, and professionalism to guide seniors in planning for the future, giving them peace of mind as they are faced with making important decisions for themselves and their loved ones now and in the future. In these uncertain times, we work in advocacy for our clients. We are growing. Come join our amazing team!
This is a full-time job, so you MUST be able to work *in the office* for 20-30 hours per week. The first 90 days of employment is a probationary period and you will be considered a temporary employee.
There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for outstanding performance and meeting established goals and milestones.